Monday, March 28, 2011

I have something to say . . .

I dunno if I should even say this yet, but I'm going to anyway. If any of you care, that'll be great. I want to just get this out it's not like any of you will end up buying it or something. Or anything big will happen. I wonder though. I need to get the news out somehow and I figure, why not do it on my blog, that people may or may not read. I'll get to the point now. I am writing a book. There, I said it. And I want people to like it and read it, but I sort of need opinions. Which is the whole point of this post. If anyone wants to read a portion or something to critique it for me, that'd be wonderful. I need some outside opinions... badly.

4 comments:

  1. You should post your book on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? An entire book?? I am jealous. . . WHO ARE YOU?! My dream job is to become an author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. But we cant offer opinions without knowing what to be opinionated on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to post stuff on my blog, but I can't be sure if anyone will copy the ideas I have before I have a chance to publish them into a book. Y'know?

    ReplyDelete