Monday, March 7, 2011

Hair

Sometimes I wish I could cut it off. I dunno if you've ever felt the need to not have it, but I don't see any reason why I need it. And then, once I do cut it, then I'm thinking, What the h*** is wrong with you? This might seem like a really random post, and it is, but I was just playing ping pong at a friends house the other day and didn't have an elastic. You can imagine how irritated I was. Moving constantly to brush it off my face, I would then proceed to miss a play. I lost. Oh, and then we played Foosball and, you guessed it. I lost. Stupid hair. Good for nothing, really. I can't do anything with it and it's dead. Even though it grows, people say it's dead, but why then, does it grow? I've never been able to answer this question and I've never taken time to look it up and see. I've never seen the need to really know. Yet, here I am, rambling on and on, wondering about it. Hmmm. Interesting. I love looking outside and seeing the fog and mist from last night's downpour. It makes me feel like I've refreshed myself and I can start again. It's probably lame, but that's what I think when I see or feel it:)

5 comments:

  1. I understand completely the pain you are going through. I have felt that way about my hair and i wanted to get a pixie cut, but i didnt i put up with it, im growing mine out it hasnt been long for a while. But i still understand what your going through everything will be ok lol. The world wont end

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally feel that way. ha then I cut it. best choise ever. I thought I missed long hair, so i grew it out, it's long now, now I want to cut it again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I hate to say it cuz it sounds so flawed/ but success didn't come til I cut it all off"
    -Akon "I am not my hair"

    Yeah. Is your hair dead or alive? Same with trees.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two of the worst feelings in the world.... Not having a hair tie, and a bobby pin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. KIm, you get my point! Amen to that.

    ReplyDelete