Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Eh . . . bleep.

Don't you hate when you say something to someone, but you forgot what you were going to say before, then when they walk away after you finished saying what you didn't want to say and you remember what you wanted to say before? Yeah, so do I. I have absolutely nothing to do but sit and wait for the grass to grow and the snow to melt, so here I am. Speaking to whoever's listening. Even if no one is.
Y'know something? I've started reading Mistborn. I dunno who's read it, but I LOVE it. It's probably . . .  and I never thought I'd say this . . . it's most likely my all time favorite series. I bought the series for my kindle and now I am seriously in love with it! I'm sorry, Austen. I never thought I'd find a better book than Pride and Prejudice, but I was completely wrong.
. . . . . . . Ha. Now I've written a paragraph. About nothing. And, sadly enough, it had nothing to do with anything whatsoever... hmmm. Eh. Well. It's my blog I guess. Haha. While I've got your attention (or not). If you could live forever, what would you want to live so long for? Or, if you could relive any part of your past, what day or week or year or second would you choose to relive? And why?

2 comments:

  1. i don't want to live forever. i don't even want to be old. i'm 18 and i feel old. i would not relive any moment of my life. the moments in my past have made me who i am and i love who i am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with Ivan...but i would want to live in some past moments. why? memories fade..and are prescious to me. Why not go back to something great.
    you did have my attention, for the whole two paragraphs, about nothing? i would disagree.

    ReplyDelete