Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Monotonous

Unloved. Unappreciated. Unwanted. Uncared for. Unusual. Monotone. Neglected. That's what my ordinary world is. When I think over what I do, I even bore myself. Nothing. I write my book. I have a great family. Alright friends. No significant other, but hoping for one. I have so-called beautiful art skills. But, what exactly can I do with the talents I have? Publish the book, cherish my fam, appreciate my friendships, find someone who 'completes me', use my artsy-fartsy skills to do what? I dunno. Improve someone's mood? Perhaps. What would my extraordinary, extravagent, incredible, exceptional world be? To be loved. Noticed. Praised. Appreciated. Recognized. That people would ask my opinion and actually give a crap. That my parents would treat me like an adult sometimes, but know when to treat me like their kid. That I would find my significant other, we'd meet in some romantic place or another, love at first sight (which I personally do not believe in), fall in love, happily ever after. If it was that simple, it would be a dream come true and a weight lifted from my chest...

No comments:

Post a Comment