Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Is it confusing to anyone else but me?

Okay. So I've never been in real love before. I'd like to admit that. I've been in a relationship, but I was fifteen and immature then. I am now older and still rattling my brains. What is love supposed to feel like? When I see the inevitable significant other, how will I know if it's real or just fantastical blurbs of the thousands of books I've read garbled into one thought? Will there be a certain feeling? A tingling in my toes? A rush of blood to the brain? A sudden, unexpected adrenaline rush that has absolutely nothing to do with the death-defying stunt I heroically avoided? Is there a way to tell when I'm in love? I think I am and have been for a while now, but is there a way to know for sure? Post your opinionated comment letting me know what you think. I need answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment